A family wants to engage me as a private English tutor to their daughter. They want to benefit from a fiscal relief on their payments to me. They mentioned “Service à la personne SAP.” How does this work?
I am an Auto-entrepreneur with a Siret number.
- Do I need to personally register with SAP?
- Do they register me with SAP?
- How will they pay me: by cash, cheque or virement?
- Do I pay URSSAF on money earned or pay SAP? Do I pay twice?
- Is there any financial benefit to me at all?
- The family asked that I issue to them a statement at the end of the year declaring what they paid me.
- Do I need to enter into a contract with them?
Your reply is appreciated.