Self-employed by a company abroad

· Viewed 534 times

I live in France but I have a small (limited liability) consulting company in Finland (which is my place of origin). So far I have only one customer and it is outside of EU.

What is the best way of receiving money from the company in my case? As regular salary or as dividend? How do I declare the income in France? So, if I am self-employed by my own company aboard, am I taxed as an entrepreneur or employee in France? Apart from taxes, what else do I need to pay in France?

I am planning to establish a consulting company in France. I assume EURL would be a good idea but I wonder are there any benefits of using SASU since I already have a company in Finland?



3 replies so far...
Log in About membership