Seasonal employee needs a Titre de Sejour?

· Viewed 1013 times

I have a cycle hire business and this year need to employ someone for three months over the busy summer period. I have a friend who would be ideal. He is English and lives in the UK, but would come over and live with us for June July and August. My accountant have given me form Fiche de Renseignements to complete, and has told me that my friend will need to have a Titre de Sejour. Could you confirm that this is the case and give me advice of how to obtain one for him.

Log in About membership