Running a UK limited company from France

· Viewed 104 times

Further to my recent question about TVA, I would like to ask about the implications of me continuing to run my UK limited company whilst working from France.

I know that I will have to declare my income in France and pay my taxes in France, of course.

Is it viable to have both the UK limited company and also be a micro entrepreneur, or have a entreprise individuelle or reel simplifie in France?
Someone has also suggested that I should have a French subsidiary of my UK company - they also told me that the TVA threshold would be 34,500 euros on each company.
I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
Many thanks

6 replies so far...
Log in About membership