Royalties from USA

· Viewed 465 times

I am Auto Entrepreneur - Illustrator and I receive royalties twice a year from the USA.

I have just tipped over the limit to start adding TVA to my invoices. I have made Impot aware and requested a TVA number.

I don’t invoice for my royalties but my question is do I need to start or are royalties exempt?

Thank you in advance!

9 replies so far...
Log in About membership