Residential Property SCI

· Viewed 115 times

I am a French resident currently looking to buy a home in France. My family in the US will be helping me finance the majority of the home purchase. My family’s tax advisor suggested having the purchase made through their corporation? I do not care about what name the house is under.

I am not planning on selling the house after the purchase. What is your advice on how to proceed? I read previously about forming an SCI?

Thank you,


5 replies so far...
Log in About membership