Renewal Carte de Sejour via Talent Passport (business creation) - Minimum income

· Viewed 131 times

I have a 4 year Carte de Sejour expiring 2/26 and am planning now for renewal to ensure I declare sufficient income for the business and/or myself.  I am confused by the income requirements (definitions).  What is required for renewal - a minimum personal income or a minimum business income?  Both?  Must I declare a salary from the SAS and if so, would this increase the required income of the business?

Single Member SAS
Own home in France
All meaningful income is derived from US sources
French SAS can invoice foreign clients to satisfy personal and/or business income minimums for renewal
Intend to pay income & social taxes via SAS to ensure long-term residency permission.

thank you!

7 replies so far...
Log in About membership