Regulations on prepackaged foods

· Viewed 86 times

Hello, I am new to this website & recently in the last few weeks completed my micro entrepreneur registration (cat. 7990Z) for local walking tours, running research workshops & selling small souvenirs.

I’m wondering, if I want to sell tea & coffee, as well as prepackaged biscuits, cakes, etc, do I need to complete any food hygiene courses or apply for any licenses? Many thanks.

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership