Registration category in France for giving cooking lessons?

· Viewed 1286 times

I want to open my house as a table d’hote, but also with the option of giving occasional cookery lessons. The lessons, at the suggestion of our Mairie, could be held in the catering kitchen at the salle polyvalente. Before I retired I was a catering and hospitality lecturer, so I have a food hygiene certificate and a teaching qualification.

  1. What registration category should I use when registering cooking lessons?
  2. How do I find out about the regulations with regard to holding cookery lessons?
Log in About membership