We’ve lived in France since January this year and we successfully got my Australian husband a five year titre de sejour through marriage to a European national (I’m English). We’ve started advertising two of our bedrooms on airbnb and booking.com and have so far completed four bookings, bringing in around 450 euros. We are also caretakers a nearby gite in France which has so far brought in 430 euros.
We currently have no healthcare organised or SIRET number. I’m thinking auto-entrepreneur might be best as we don’t know how much we’re likely to do at this stage.
- Is the auto-entrepreneur business your suggestion too?
- Is there a cost to starting a business in France?
- Can I start a business online or does one have to visit the Chamber of Commerce?
- Can we register ourselves for bed and breakfast caretaking and a salon du the all under one business registration?
- Will this help with admission into healthcare or is there a threshold of income required to qualify?
- Would we go into CPAM or PUMA?
- Can both of us qualify for healthcare, i.e. can the auto-entrepreneur be in joint names?
- Does this negate the need for an S1?