Registering a small UK company in France / form 2746

· Viewed 113 times

I hope you are well.

Several years ago, my family bought a UK registered company that owns property here in France. We have renovated the property and now live in it. The local Notaire has advised that we should be completing a 2746 form every year - but to do so, we first need to register the UK company in France.

Can you tell me how to do this please?


3 replies so far...
Log in About membership