Registering a car for the business

· Viewed 255 times

My business has been agreed by TCA de carcassonne and I have a siren/siret number and national number(?). However, my business requires me to buy and sell vans - how do I do this as registering vehicles in my name requires me to have a France Connect personal space - I cannot create this as I don’t have an income tax number or a social security number? Or am I misunderstanding something? I have bought a moto for personal use and have hit upon the same issue - I cannot register it in my name as I cannot log on the ANTS without France Connect, etc…Am I waiting for something else? I assume I have to apply for the Social Security number using cerfa 15763?


3 replies so far...
Log in About membership