Register as an micro-entrepreneur under the new rules as of Jan 2016?

Patty
· Viewed 1402 times

Used to have an Entreprise Individuelle, Radiation date November 2015. Entreprise Individuelle was in my name only, with my husband and my two year old son under me for health cover. Am currently with RSI/RAM, was advised by RAM that due to the new rule changes, I will be covered with RSI/RAM until I find employment. Is this the case?

I have registered with the pole emploi online and have a meeting with them next week to formalise the inscription. Job wise, I am looking at cleaning, ironing, preparation of meals, gardening work. I know you can get paid by Cheque Emploi from the employers that support it and this does take the hassle away of setting up your own business as a micro-entrepreneur. I have been through your video of registering as an auto-entrepreneur however I am assuming rules/regulations have changed since it was last published online.

I am in two minds about registering as an micro-entrepreneur and am currently considering my options.

1. I have a two year old that goes to L’ecole maternelle so my work times would be (10am - 3pm) and I am looking after him before and after school - would I be entitled to any RSA benefits or any other benefits?
  2. My options are:
    • Is it worth me being a micro-entrepreneur?
    • Will I benefit if I take jobs by pole emploi where the employer directly pays into the system for you?
  3. I currently own a gite and was advised that if I do not have any other jobs, gite income would get taken into account with my personal tax return declaration - is this the case?
  4. Looking at the registering auto-entrepreneur form on your video, gite hire comes under activite commercial however the jobs I’d be doing (cleaning, gardening etc.) come under profession liberale. My assumption is you can declare only one?
  5. I would like to also understand the benefits of staying with the pole emploi and RSA benefits?
  6. I am aware that if I had a micro-entrepreneur and I was still registered with the pole emploi, exonerations can be put in place where you pay 1/4 rate in year one and 1/2 rate in year two if re-applied - does this rule still apply with the micro-entrepreneur scheme introduced in Jan 2016?
  7. Is it worth me doing both - staying with the pole emploi for jobs they have and also registering as a micro-entrepreneur?
  8. Would I, my husband and my son stay with RAM/RSI or would we move to CPAM if I had a job via the pole emploi and had a Micro entrepreneur at the same time?
  9. Is it worth me registering as a micro-entrepreneur in France based on my situation?
  10. Is a mandatory training course involved should I go for the micro-entrepreneur and would I need to be registered with the chamber de metiers?
Answered