Proof of income UK/France

· Viewed 262 times

Is there any way for a UK SA302 to be recognized in France? I’ve been self-employed since 2015 and am essentially just moving my activities from the UK to France (under auto entrepeneur status) and will be tax resident, but to apply for mortgage/credit, etc every where asks for a couple of years of tax declarations in France as I’m self-employed. Will I have to wait until I’ve done these declarations to be able to apply for finance?

Log in About membership