Professeur du Pilates / Professeur de Yoga

· Viewed 122 times

I am a registered auto-entrepreneur as a teacher for languages. I would like to register a secondary activity as a Pilates Instructor. However, having a German Zertifikat, can I directly work in France or do I have to go to some kind of recognition process? How about being a Yoga teacher? - I‘ve heard a variety of stories for both professions. Which code would I have to use to register my secondary activity?
Thank you so much for your answer in advance,

Log in About membership