Personal tax declaration for micro-entrepreneur - in what box do I put my income?

· Viewed 127 times

This is the first year I declare personal tax when my income is coming from my micro-entreprise instead of full-time employment.

In the past, my income went into box 1AJ on the French personal income tax declaration form.

Now that I’m a micro-entrepreneur, do I declare my income in the same box or in some other box?

Also, if I understand correctly, on this form I only declare what I actually paid myself, and not the turnover of the micro-business (which I declare on net-entreprises). Please confirm!

Best Regards,


7 replies so far...
Log in About membership