Personal Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance

· Viewed 85 times

Hello, I am an auto entrepreneur - profession liberale - delivering online university level teaching and editing services and occasionally undertaking onsite teaching in the UK. I need personal indemnity and public liability insurance for one of my UK contracts. I previously had these insurances through a professional membership body I belonged to in the UK but I am no longer eligible now that I have French residency. Can anyone recommend who I could look to for these insurances? Thanks.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership