Permissions/insurances for wholesale/retail?

· Viewed 902 times

I’m looking at stocking goods at my property which I shall sell to both wholesale and retail. I will advertise mostly via the internet but will need to allow my customers to come and collect their items from my storage facility, as well as offering a delivery service. Do I need to ask permission from my Mairie for change of use? And do I just need public liability insurance or is another retail premises insurance required?

Log in About membership