Paying tax on gite income as a UK resident

· Viewed 590 times

As a UK resident and owner of a “non classified” French holiday home generating 20k pa do I need to pay both of the following via the French Income Tax system:
- Social Charges at 17.2% on 50% of my rental revenue.
- and 20% Income Tax on all of my rental revenue (less associated costs/ overheads)
Many thanks

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership