Offshore working and getting into the French pension system?

· Viewed 1473 times

Earnings from a US company paid gross to French resident although work is done offshore - declared on tax return and therefore part of the tax/social charges system - but how do you pay into the French pension system, or indeed a private pension and get the deduction from your taxable income? Currently self insuring for healthcare - but presumably if in the system this will be offered as well. Also, where can I find the official 2010 exchange rates for £/€ and US$/€.

Log in About membership