Non resident tax forms 2042 / 2042 C Pro

· Viewed 240 times

We are non-resident in France, but have gites rental income to declare for 2022 in the tax return. As it was our first year, the impots site say we must make a manual return. The French tax website is fairly clear about filling out the form 2042 C Pro to declare this income and I have printed this form and completed it. (we haven’t received anything by post)
I am unclear about whether this is all that’s required. Do you know if we also have to submit the form 2042 as non-residents, or is this form 2042 C Pro sufficient? Thanks.

2 replies so far...
Log in About membership