Non Professional or Professional holiday lettings in France

· Viewed 393 times

I’ve asked this before but I’m still not sure I’ve had a clear answer- I currently have an apartment that we use for holiday let’s and is ‘meuble non professional’. It is right on the edge of the 23k cut off- it has gone both over and under by 2-3k in previous years.

My income from my AE is less than 20K a year and my husbands is between 40 and 60k as an AE freelancer.

How should we now be registered and what are the impots and social charge implications of this?

I asked another accountant and she said if it’s added to my AE we can expect to pay 50% impots on the gross income?!

Thank you!

9 replies so far...
Log in About membership