Micro BIC - Taxes

Maison Pierre
· Viewed 257 times

We have just started (April 2022) renting out our house in France to holidaymakers. We have registered as a Micro BIC meuble de tourisme Classe.
We are a bit lost as to which forms to complete to declare our income and where to find them on the Impots.gouv.fr website. We have the professional login but it is not clear from there.
We have received a request for a CFE1 - Declaration Initiale de COTISATION FONCIERE DES ENTEPRISES - 1447C is this the same as above or a different form/declaration?

Thank you in advance.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership