Micro-Bic as UK Tax resident

· Viewed 200 times

I am helping my mum with the renting out of her property in France.

She has been a French Tax resident for the last 15 years but this year has moved back to the UK and has become a UK Tax resident.
We will continue to help her rent out her French property but want her to do this under the Micro-Bic regime. Is this still possible if she is a UK Tax resident?

Additionally we are trying to help her register the property as meublés de tourisme classés to ensure we pay tax on 29% of income but haven’t done so yet. Again, if my mother is a UK Tax resident is she able to register the property as a meublés de tourisme classés.

Thank you,


Log in About membership