Link for Direction des Services Véterinaires - Declaration et Identification form?

· Viewed 1452 times

Do you know of a link to the above form online? Also I read somewhere on the internet that you no longer need a Déclaration de Profession (cerfa form no: 3366 R17 - DEBO) from the Douanes to sell non-alcoholic drinks a emporter - is this true?

Log in About membership