Licences required to sell alcohol at private or public events

· Viewed 984 times

Other than Auto entrepreneur registration,
For a small portable events bar what licensing do I require to work in multiple locations. For example last year I was offered to work alongside a special event in a bar in Cannes. Would I require my own personal alcohol licence even when working on there premises as an extra ?
This was a public event it this case.
My main business is aiming at cater for private functions.

Log in About membership