Licence restaurateur, conjoint collaborator & website

· Viewed 844 times

Just joined the forum.
We are starting a chambre d’hote and I understand (I think) that if we want to sell light alcohol we need a licence, what is the situation if we have an honesty bar is it the same?  Where do we apply as our Mairie office not aware.

Can my husband be conjoint collaborteur?  Valerie previously advised that the rules had changed and only one person could register as micro entrepreneur?  Do both get access to Carte Vitale?

Does anyone have good recommendations for a website developer at a reasonable cost?


Log in About membership