Licence needed for selling meals & wine in our B&B

· Viewed 188 times

We are thinking of offering an evening meal on a couple of evenings a week in our B&B , served with wine.  Can you advise the licence we would need and point us in the right direction on how to apply for one ?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership