Is it possible to backdate tax returns?

· Viewed 76 times


I’m in a situation where I now know I need to declare income for the 2016 financial year. I was already in France, but not set up as Autoentrepreneur until 2017.

Is it possible to backdate my taxes without too severe a punishment, and if I go to my tax office, what should I ask for?


3 replies so far...
Log in About membership