Is gite revenue a payment for goods or services in France?

truffle oak
· Viewed 1201 times

I am completing my first French tax declaration and would like to know how to categorise revenue from my gite business on Form 2042 C Pro. I am auto-entrepreneur subject to BIC taxation, and opting for reel simplifie d’imposition.

Do I declare my gite revenue under Field 5KO - ventes des marchandises et assimilees, or under Field 5KP - prestation de services et locations meublees?

I am concerned that location meublees may describe the activity of a landlord with long-term lets, as opposed to a gite business.

Log in About membership