Invoicing services to the UK: Declaration similar to DES?

· Viewed 45 times

Until now I only had customers in the EU, now my first one from the UK.

Do I have to declare my invoice (without VAT) somewhere like the DES for services within the EU?

Thanks a lot and have a great day,

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership