Insurance needed for small teaching groups in France

· Viewed 1037 times

What do we need to consider when starting a business that involves teaching groups of children (over 3 years old) in their homes all over île de France?

  1. I assume we would need personal insurance to cover ourselves?
  2. What about the children?
  3. Would parents need to arrange insurance for them? Is it compulsory?
  4. Would we need any permissions from any local governing bodies to do this?
  5. How do we offer tax reductions to parents?

Thanks in advance.

Log in About membership