Insurance and tax for chambre d’hotes?

· Viewed 1992 times

A friend is starting a small chambre d’hotes (two rooms) and is delivering her business declaration form to the marie tomorrow. I’m helping her organise the legalities. I need to know if she is required to take out extra insurance, i.e. public liability, in addition to her regular house insurance? Also will she need to pay more

taxe fonciere or tax d’habitation or another kind of tax? She’s already registered as an auto-entrepreneur.

Log in About membership