Income tax paid at source

· Viewed 136 times

I am a micro entrepreneur and I currently do not pay income tax at source.
Can I change that? And if so, how do I change it?
If I was to pay income tax at source, do I still need to fill in the 2042 and 2042C Pro tax forms?
Many thanks.

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership