Importing goods from the UK?

· Viewed 969 times

I have a micro-enterprise business that sources and imports garden products from the UK. I’m set to expand into the French market next year, the majority of sales are to expats at present, but I’m put off by the cotisations and overheads here in France. I also need to register for TVA.

Could I split the business and have a limited company in the UK supplying the goods to France or is this not allowed as I’m a resident in France? The loss of half of your net income here in France doesn’t seem to make it very viable to run a business in the longer term.

Log in About membership