How to get an official monthly payment slip?

· Viewed 129 times

I have become an entrepreneur while also looking for a full-time job.  Every month, I must declare my freelance earnings to the Pole Emploi with a formal payment slip.  Since April, I have submitted an “attestation sur l’honneur” of my chiffre d’affaires, but my most recent one was rejected and they’ve told me I need something official. I am not sure how to proceed or where to find this document on the autoentrepreneur portal site ( , especially since I currently declare my earnings to URSAFF only every 3 months.

Thank you very much for any advice you might provide !

Log in About membership