Im looking for advice on the best business set up here in France. In a nutshell I am an EU citizen that sells technology platforms. My client in this case will set up a contract which will start as 100,000 euros per annum as a base, but with the potential to earn a further 50,000 euros to 100,000 euros per year in earnings on top. What is the best system:
- Given I rent in France
- Travel a lot throughout Europe for business
- Have a registered car in France, i.e. location avec option d’achat (LOA)
What would be the Tax obligations:
- Based on the initial guaranteed component and potential earnings stated above?
- What can one deduct under this system?
- What level of social security contributions would apply?
- What are the implications if I were to onboard further clients?
- What are the implications if those clients come from different European market to France?