How do I get a siret number for seasonal gite so I can register with Atout France

· Viewed 789 times

We have a holiday home which we have rented out this year seasonal with a uk company. I have tried to register with Atout France to get grading to apply for 71% reduction tax.  It is asking for a Siret number, how do I get this?

Also I have my letter from the Marie confirming acceptance that we can rent out our property, I have been told we will need to pay tax in May but do not know for sure how to do this. Our gross income from this year is 32,000euros.

I have a number of questions but will relay these under different topic headings.

Many thanks.

Log in About membership