How do I fill in the form for Cotisations Foncieres des Entreprises 2012?

· Viewed 1507 times

I have a gite which I rent out and am unsure how to complete section B1 of this form. I don’t understand whether I have to fill in 5 and 6, or 7 and 8 or all. Also do I need to complete section C with details of the gite I have?

Log in About membership