How do I complete form cerfa 15260*01 for a gite business in France?
· Viewed 1260 times
I’m having difficulty completing form Cerfa n°15260*01. I run a gite in France which is attached and part of our main house. So the same house number for us and the gite. We are a couple not married or pacsed so are Vie maritale my partner has nothing to do with the business, only me.
- Section 4 / 5 and 5b: What parts do I have to complete and what do I have to tick or write?
- Section 6: I assume Votre domicille personnel is the correct box to tick?
- Section 7: Leave blank or put the same address as my address as stated in section 2?
- Section 8: Do I leave this blank? If not then what do I write?
- Section 9: I assume I tick ‘permanente’. What do I write for Activities exercees and do I need to tick box ‘Autre preciser’ and if so what do I write after it?
- Sections 10 to 15: Do I leave this blank? If not then what do am I required to complete?