How do I change the tax rate for my table d’hotes?

· Viewed 1539 times

I’ve just gone to pay my taxes online. I registered as table d’hotes. On my certificat d’inscription it says APE 55.20Z hebergement touristique et autre hebergement de courte duree. I understand the tax percentage is 14% for this. However, on the declaration RSI have mailed to me, it says I am a chef de cuisine au domicile - a business I had registered previously and closed 2 years ago. This is taxed at 26.8%. How do I go about changing this so I am paying the correct tax rate for the new business?

Log in About membership