How do I pay taxe de sejour?

· Viewed 2106 times

I have recently registered as an auto entrepreneur in France for running a gite business. I have received the first two bills from Régime Social des Indépendants (RSI). I want to check that they have sent the right forms. The numbers are 631 ventes and merchandises, which I think is the one for gites, 646 and 685 and 576 formation commercant obligatoire.

  1. Do I just pay the 14.3% for the first one or do I have to pay 0.1% as well as it says obligatoire?
  2. I have also received a letter saying I have to pay taxe de sejour, when and where do I pay this tax?
Log in About membership