How can I become a private contractor in France?

· Viewed 1527 times

I am a US citizen with rights to work in France, I have a Titre de Sejour—Vie Privee et Familiale authorise son titulaire a travailler. I have been contracted by a private school in Paris to work on special projects. I will work both on site and at home as a consultant. The school has requested that I am a private contractor and that I receive no benefits from them, and will be responsible for paying social charges. I will receive an hourly rate paid at the end of each month after submitting an invoice. I would like to know what legal documentation I need the school to provide me with that acknowledges my hire? Also, what documents do I need to complete to legally become a self employed consultant?

Log in About membership