Holiday apartment and habitation tax?

· Viewed 1420 times

I have an apartment in my house which has it’s own entrance to the street (in addition to the main house entrance). I can enter the apartment directly from my house, using an interior door. I am setting up as a micro-entrepreneur and intend to rent the apartment to tourists. I am assuming that I can do this without attracting further habitation taxes than I already pay for my house. Is that correct?

Log in About membership