Help with section C on the CFE form?

· Viewed 1083 times

Myself and my partner have recently registered individually as agent commercial for an immobillier under the auto-entrepreneur scheme. Today, each received CFE forms for initial registration. Section C relates to the size of the space used for the activity in a building. We will be using a desk with a computer and printer, as well as a filing cabinet in our home - probably 2 meters squared. Most of our work will be conducted in other peoples homes and businesses, or even in the car. So what do we put, assuming this applies to us?

Log in About membership