Help with form 2042K / CK?

· Viewed 1438 times

I’ve been sent two forms 2042K and 2042CK. This is the first time I’ve had to fill in these forms, last year It was done at the tax office and that was a 2407. Completely different from this year. Forgive me for my ignorance, but I need help on this one.

I need to declare our (mine and my wife’s) UK Pensions (State and Military) and also earnings from small business under auto-entrepreneur system. So any help on where to fill in this information would be much appreciated.

Log in About membership