Help please - lots of questions

· Viewed 282 times


My husband and I have just bought a gite business in Deux Sevres 79.  He is retired and will be getting (hopefully) his state pension from the UK.  I will have no income other than what I earn from the gite - what do I register as/how do I register and what do we need to do, please?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership