Help filling in form 1447-C-K COTISATION FONCIERE DES ENTREPRISES 2020

· Viewed 193 times

I am a self-employed software engineer. I work remotely from home and invoice clients based project work (hourly rate or fixed price). I use my own laptop and I have a desk that I use for work as well as non-work online activities. This is our home and main residence and as such we pay the associated taxes. Do I understand that because I carry out some work-from-home activities I need to also pay business rates on top?

Question A2 for example asks “Precisez la surface occupee pour les besoins de l’activite exercee a domicile:”  Would that be my computer desk? say 2 square meters?

6 replies so far...
Log in About membership