HACCP and Permis d’exploitation for chambre d’hotes in France

· Viewed 1412 times

We have a chambre d’hotes and I understand that we need to complete the HACCP (although this may not be compulsory in our department?) and also the permis d’exploitation to get a Petit Restaurant licence.  I am wondering if either of these courses have an exam?  I have the equivalent qualifications from the UK but my French language skills are no where near understanding training course content.  Alternatively don’t suppose there is anyone offering them in English?  Many thanks

Log in About membership