Gites for non EU resident owners - tax?

· Viewed 1767 times

We’ve been told to register as a meuble de tourisme by our accountant - and been given a huge wad of papers to complete - which say on the top to send to the relevant authority - I don’t know which - the tourist board? Gites de France?

We already did the declaration with the mairie last year - this enquiry is just for tax purposes only and I really don’t want / need to register with gite de France. I understand we can register as micro BIC with the 71% tax expenses as we will earn below 80,000 euros a year - the owner is working in Australia and is British. How do we go about registering and can we do this as non EU resident?

Log in About membership